Towing Tuition

Dub School of Motoring is a local school based in eastham. We cover all the Wirral and surrounding areas for towing tuition.

Do I need a B+E Licence?

Generally, no, you do not need to apply for a B+E licence. You are already permitted to tow with up to an 8.25 tonne train weight.

However, should you feel nervous, or you have no idea on how to tow, contact Dub School of Motoring for refresher courses and guidance.