Towing Tuition

Dub School of Motoring is a local school based in eastham. We cover all the Wirral and surrounding areas for towing tuition.

Do I need a B+E Licence?

Answer the following questions to determine whether you need a B+E Licence.

Did you pass your car driving test (category B) before 1st January 1997?